size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I

Famous
07-14-2016, 09:43 AM

Zuriel was quick to answer Kavdaya's call when she heard the lead healer's howl. She was in her alcove at the moment anyway, sorting through a few of her herbs and deciding what she should take with her on her journey. She wasn't sure how she was going to transport them just yet, but she was sure that it would be helpful to take a few of them along none of the less. Whatever was left she would just add to Kavdaya's store so at least they would not go to waste while she was gone. She still had to talk to her mother. That was one bridge she hadn't crossed yet. But she was going to go, she was determined. This was what she needed. She needed a moment away from the pack, away from the ranks, the stresses, all of that.

She padded out into the sunlight and blinked her two-toned eyes till they adjusted and she spotted the pale healer a short distance away in the clearing outside of their ravine. She made her way over to the older female, giving her a small, friendly smile as she settled on her haunches near her. "Hello, Kavdaya. It's good to see you." She paused for a moment and decided she should take advantage of the time while they waited for more wolves to arrive. "I should probably let you know that I'm going to be leaving Celestial for a little while very soon. I'm not sure when I'll be back yet, but I want to take some time to explore on my own. I've already talked to Regulus about it. I'm going to move what herbs I have into your store once I'm done sorting through them if that's alright."

"Talk" "You" Think