size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
07-14-2016, 10:35 PM

It was a fine thing to have members like this. He silently wondered if the gods had seen his hard work and pushed him in the right direction. Though he knew just like some of his siblings - that the gods played no role in their lives. Simply their after life, and somewhere to look to when they needed it. Stories passed from generations ago. Rivaxorus had to laugh a little bit, a smirk on his face. "She's in a better place anyway, I'm sure the gods have a place for her mind to be at ease. Every day I thank Itsume for the blessings I have." the end of his tail twitched.

"Sorry to bother you Lourdes, but do you believe in life after death? I'm from a religion called snowlit - if you wanted to listen to some stories I have. I find it to be a very interesting religion I'm proud to be a part of it." he smiled. Of course he wouldn't force her to do anything. Denki make him proud, the snowlit wolves believed whatever you believed in is where you went. You could believe in the norse gods and after their death, that is where they would return. There was millions of possibilities out there.

"Talk"