gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
07-16-2016, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2018, 01:38 AM by Dragon.)
1a. How long have you been on the site total?
Initially since 2013 when it was ala, couple months after it moved from the old old site.

1b. If you left the site at any point and returned, how long have you been on the site since your most recent return?
Couple years c:

2. How much experience do you have with using the fighting system here?
Plenty of experience, I'm always trying to find spars, and while I'm not the best, I think I've won more then I've lost and I'm always looking to improve.

3. Are you able to commit to completing the training program, including judging example fights and all five required training fights, in two months? (Assuming there are enough fights to judge in those two months of course!)
Yep, no problem there!

4. Are you able to commit to judging a fight several times a month? absolutely, no doubt about it. I'm online all the time (even if you don't see me #NinjaSkills), so I'd complete any I take on rather quickly and thoroughly.

5. Do you believe you are capable of judging with complete impartiality no matter who the participants are?
Definitely. I'm not a biased person really, I rp with everyone (or try to), and I'd be completely fair in judging and everything.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!