gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

Famous
07-16-2016, 08:14 PM

She couldn't quite put her paw on why, but the dude was giving off iffy vibes. He seemed uncertain and she had no idea why, but it struck her as a bit odd. It was possible he just wasn't a social butterfly, but that kind of contradicted the rest of his actions so far. He had approached her, after all, and he didn't speak like someone who was a little conversationally awkward. So why did he look kinda nervous? Maybe she was just reading him wrong. She was kind of off kilter at the moment herself.

Gwenael, huh? That was a cool name! "I'm Rhys." Also, in her book, a cool name, but she was perhaps a touch biased. "I'm curious, girl." Although her expression was somewhat distant, her ears pricked in interest. She was torn; being a social butterfly herself, Rhys would have liked to stay awhile and speak to this oddly accented guy, but her brother was out there somewhere and she needed to find him. Really, it was only manners that were keeping her from bolting off after Rhyme. Had it been any other time she would have loved to stay and chat.

Rhys blinked in surprise and then frowned slightly. Ghosts? Here she was looking for someone who was important to her and he wanted to stop her to talk about ghosts? "Um..." The young woman shrugged slowly as she considered his question. Honestly she wasn't sure what he was getting at. Maybe he was crazy and that's why he was acting a little funny and asking odd questions. "I guess so. I've never seen 'em before, but I've heard stories. Supposedly the forest I live close to is haunted by a white witch."