Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-17-2016, 07:48 PM

The young male kept his head tilted to the side, focused upon her. Surprised? He supposed one might be surprised to see a wolf rising up out of the snow like that! But on the next question Ganta let out a light laugh. “I’m not that young, ma’am. I’ll be two come this summer.” He was what, a year and a half? My how time seemed to fly. The boy righted his posture, his expression turning a bit more somber as he kept his gaze focused upon the femme.

“As for my parents? No, I’m not with them. My father was killed in a death match and my mother, well...” He shook his head. “I’ve been separated from my siblings for a while too. My older ones didn’t care for me very much and well...” Shiro had been missing along with Squirrel for a much longer amount of time. And what of Obscoro? What was going on with his poor blind brother?

Ganta shook his head slowly. “Forgive my prying but you smell of a pack, right?” Ganta had grown a bit tired of being on his own. He missed being around others. “Do you guys live here in the North?” His voice was soft, genuinely curious. Little did he know he was actually speaking to the pack leader of the very pack he was inquiring about.

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...