Ra'

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
07-18-2016, 11:18 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2016, 11:20 AM by Ra'.)

I am truly open for anything once he gets accepted so throw them at me! keep in mind I am a drama whore I want him to meet as many folks as possible since I will train him for Intellect and Navigation.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Stockholm Syndrome —  or capture-bonding, is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending and identifying with the captors. They essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Damsel In Distress  — Basically what this plot is about is for a woman or man to be in danger, in distress in such a way Ra comes to the rescue. However, for this plot there are three members needed, including Ra since he is not the hero-type, no. He will let someone else take the "blame" of the rescue and get the crown and admires as he slips back into the shadows.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Spars / Duels / Training  —  Little warning beforehand. I am rusty as hell, havn't sparred in years. And I mean 3 - 5 years not one or two, really. Ra is more the brains over muscles type however the situations should develop interestingly.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Amour  — I do imagine it would happen at one point. The love for his late wife Gretchen was absolute so finding someone who could manage to slip away towards his heart will be complicated. Ra is sapiosexual so either gender is fine as long as they have the brain and keep him interested.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Companions / Comrades  — I also believe he will manage to get himself some friends through some hard work. He is not the type of lupine many would like to stand next to however what people need to understand, through hard work, is that he is not actaully evil but only does what he was taught to survive. In order to survive as a pup he needed to steal, trick and manipulate.
Through a truly hard exterior lays a heart of gold.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Enemies — Yes, as many as possible please. Conflicts, fights and dramas. Throw them at me! He is an hard character to anger however it does satisfy him to cause distress to others.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic — OPEN

Image and video hosting by TinyPic — CLOSED

THE PLOTS