size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
07-19-2016, 09:45 AM
The girl agreed with him after a moment, before snuffling back mucus. The part of Tornach that was always a healer was concerned, but whatever afflicted her didn't seem terribly serious. A winter cold, maybe? She was a bit far from her pack considering her sickness, but the clean sea-breeze might be good for her at least. It would take entirely too long to travel all the way back to his closest herb cache to get her something, even if he sent Aiden back instead, so he carefully suppressed the guilt that came from not doing anything to help, because he simply couldn't do anything. "I can't help but wonder what it is like during the summer," he mused aloud.

Her question brought a slow smile to his muzzle, and he turned blue eyes to look at the girl since she seemed amenable to conversation. "I guess you could say I'm looking for a home," he rumbled softly. "This doesn't quite fit what I was hoping to build, but it is a soothing place to relax for a little while before I take up my search again."

This character is equally proficient in both English and Irish Gaelic

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!