gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - LesbianBeeventVolcano
07-19-2016, 07:11 PM
IF I HAD A HEART I COULD LOVE YOU
There was a lot in the world she didn't know about - this brief meeting with Lionel had taught her that much. Her head buzzed, filling with wonder and curiosity at what lie ahead of her. Maybe not right now, maybe in general. Her gaze was steady as she stared at him, unblinking for an uncomfortable long time. Lionel didn't seem to waver at her intensity, or he didn't notice it at all.

"I wanted to explore, too." she answered easily, finally blinking as she glanced away. Her attention shifted back to the trees for a long moment.  "The stories tell me the most exciting things happen on journeys away from home. Thor went on some wonderful adventures." She was young, and naive - she knew little of cultures beyond her own, and she had no reason to doubt the faith she had been taught was not true fact. Her formerly somber features brightened, a grin parting her lips to reveal pearly fangs beneath. "Do you not wish to experience such things, Lionel?" Her words were almost playful, mischievous though too, and her tail flicked idly behind her where she stood.

IF I HAD A VOICE I WOULD SING