gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
07-20-2016, 05:07 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2016, 05:08 PM by Zell.)

Thinking was good...maybe for some. But it never really did anything good for him. He refrained from saying anything about it though. He did notice that she had relaxed some, which in turn made him relax a bit too. She was...too sweet. Possibly naive too, but he didn't know her well enough yet to judge that aspect of her. The cream colored male raised a brow then when she asked if she could ask something. "Shoot." He didn't mind if others asked questions. He had to admit, she was probably the first wolf to ask him anything. Not even his own pack mates stopped to ask him things that mattered unless it had to do with the patrols or something.

"You're wondering why I'm such a stiff?" Jumping the gun as usual. It seemed, that wasn't what she wanted to ask. Instead, she asked about his pack. And he snorted in amusement. "Heh, sorry. I thought it was going to be something more personal." He smirkeda bit at her shyness. It was...cute. Different then the girls in the pack who mostly seemed to try and put on a dominant or know-it-all front. Cute and shy was a welcome change. "Yeah. I'm in Abaven, a pack not too far from here. To be honest though, they're a bunch of stiffs and the atmosphere there hasn't helped me one bit since--" His mouth quickly snapped shut. He almost told her. He hadn't told anyone about his life before going to abaven. And he doubted he'd start now. No...it was too painful.

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!