(aw) Home Sweet Home

Anastasia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-20-2016, 08:56 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2016, 08:58 PM by Anastasia.)
I could really use a wish
right now...

A dazzled mind had let time tick by far longer than needed before continuing her journey to her unknown destination. She was a mere rogue, vanishing from one territory to the next, seemingly dodging danger by just staying in the shadows. A click of a limb would bring her attention back to the reason why she was required to keep moving, especially since she intruded upon one's home.

Without turning, the lady knew a visitor stood near. Her body language now expresses the feelings of embarrassment clearly, head lowering and pupils now aiming at her talons that nervously grasped the earth over-and-over again - kneading the ground as if she were a kitten. "I. . . I . . . Uh, I didn't mean to intrude." Words were spoken in a low, shaky timbre. Cluttered mind was quick to assume the den belonged to the nearby male. Ah, how she wished she could sink into this earth that she continued to stroke. Desperate eyes glanced into his direction quickly before lowering them back into their submissive position. "Well, I did mean to intrude, but I meant no harm. I'm sorry." Eyebrows creased as if she were concentrating deeply. Her mind now twisted with unwelcome feelings of shame.