Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-20-2016, 10:14 PM

Spring had come back around, which meant that Solveiga was a whole three years old now. Which also meant that she was going through heat. She stayed near her private alcove more during this time, especially today because she was feeling a little funny. But when she heard the call go up signaling for all healers to come to a lesson along with any other interested pack members, the little woman sighed a bit and roused herself from the family den, stretching a little in the fresh air. She just hoped her musky scent wouldn't be too obvious. She trotted off, her tail tucked more than usual, and soon enough she found where everyone had gathered. As Solveiga approached she saw Regulus moving toward the edge of the ravine to throw up another more authoritative call, and she nearly stumbled. The usually graceful young woman looked down, peeking up under her lashes only after Regulus turned to join the little gathering of wolves again and Solveiga did the same, staying a safe distance from him. The funny feeling she was experiencing today was stronger around him, and she was not so naive that she did not know what it all meant. It would be wise to keep a safe distance to avoid saying or doing anything that might embarrass her.

Boy, was it hard being a woman. Trying to shake all the distracting matters away, Solveiga turned her baby blue eyes to the snowy woman who had called the meeting. She seemed fine, considering it was her season as well. Maybe it got easier with age. "Nice to see you, Kavdaya," she said softly, nodding first to her and then to the others who had gathered. She recognized all of their scents and knew Zuriel by description, but had not yet met her in person and knew next to nothing of the older male who arrived around the same time as her. "I'm Solveiga, for those of you who didn't know," she said with a bit of a shy smile. "I'm one of the newer members, so I'm still meeting everyone. Forgive me."

"Talk" "You" Think