ardent

I can't do this on my own

Seraphiel

gems
size
build
player
06-16-2013, 04:02 PM

Their calls echoed out into the territory of what momma called Glaciem. Her sapphire blue eyes scanned the white territory, looking for signs that anyone who lived in this pack was coming to greet them. She expected some kind of howl or something to alert them that they were coming, but there was nothing. Seraphiel was beginning to think that maybe no one was going to come greet them when suddenly a new scent hit her nostrils. The yearling turned her russet head in the direction of the smell, noticing how another darker russet wolf was coming their way, his limbs and head painted black and adorned with white stripes. He was certainly an odd color, with very interesting looking markings. The girl focused her attention on the man as he approached, his demeanor friendly as he approached she and her brother, leveling his gaze with them as he spoke, introducing himself as her uncle. Uncle Oxia. This was momma's brother, the one she had been telling them about yesterday? He was a big man.

Plume swayed gently as she took a moment to take in the fact that she had an uncle. If she had an uncle, did her uncle have a wife? And if he did, did he have kids too? Did she have cousins? It was too early to tell, but she supposed she would find out later on. Hello Uncle Oxia. the russet girl spoke, a small smile curling her lips. Not moments after her uncle had arrived, another wolf came onto the sight. Her scent gave her away as female, the way she walked telling the girl that this new woman was important. She'd never met an alpha before, but this lady seemed pretty nice. She was small, still a little bigger than Seraphiel, but smaller than her uncle. Her eyes were pretty, blue and red. She already liked this woman. The woman she assumed was alpha greeted her mother and uncle happily, asking what exactly they were doing at the border. Seraphiel would've answered had momma not spoken up first. She held her tongue, letting her mother speak, introducing her and explaining how they had just been reunited the day before and were now here to include her into the pack.

The yearling listened intently as her mother spoke, calling the pretty woman miss Oceana. Was that her name? She waited until her mom was done talking before piping up. You're very pretty miss Oceana and like my mom said, I would be so happy if you could let me stay here with my family. She inclined her russet head, a bow of sorts to Oceana as she fixed her azure gaze on the dual pelted woman, waiting to see what her reaction would be.

Talk like this