size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-25-2016, 05:32 PM
I'm not a bad man even though I do bad things

Very bad things; Such horrible things

My my what was this? What was his dearest brother getting into now? Forsaken chuckled softly to himself as he padded along the path that Enigma had taken. The scent of his brother marking the territory outside of a pack met his nose and a wicked grin spread across ‘saken’s face. Seemed that Enigma had discovered something he wanted to mess with. Though when he heard the back up howl from the pathetic alpha of the pack he scowled. Honestly... Calling for a whole pack against one wolf? Now that was hardly fair, was it?

Forsaken strode up beside Enigma as he was speaking to Riv, gaze flicking from Cypress to the tall boy who stood there. Apparently there had been some threat made his brother from what he gathered. He let out a dark chuckle, shaking his head. “Rather sad... Can’t even take on one wolf by yourself? At your size too. Tsk tsk, we truly must be dealing with a child indeed, brother.” Golden eyes fixed on Rivaxorus, his grin spreading.

“From what I can see my brother has not passed your borders yet you’d call your whole pack on him? Are you that much of a coward? Paranoid perhaps?” Forsaken cooed. His gaze flicked to Cypress, golden gaze gleaming all the more. “If you’re going to pick on one loner then why not pick on that one there too?” Forsaken was pushing things farther, testing the young leader. Surely this young man couldn’t be serious in calling the whole pack on them?

"Talk," 'Think.'

But it's not quite what it seems...

Not quite what I seem...

Aw, Hell... It's exactly what it seems!