gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-26-2016, 06:36 PM
ooc: that's absolutely fine!

Sileas almost audibly sighed in relief as the woman seemed to understand what he'd said. Even though his English was improving it still always felt like a bit of a gamble to try and speak it and for it to make sense. The woman replied promptly though, agreeing that it was indeed a nice day. He found himself smiling, something he had not done in his solitude wandering for quite a while. This female's sheer... vibrance was infectious. She mentioned the Summer heat and Sileas nodded. The heat was already building in the air.

“My name is Karabela, what’s yours? If you don’t mind me asking you uh… you don’t seem to be from around here.” Ah, so the woman, Karabela (quite a unique name, in the male's opinion), had noticed that he was foreign. It was to be expected, he knew, and even if his accent and the ways his C's and B's caught in his throat then the delay before he replied would give it away. With a more sheepish smile, Sileas turned his gaze back to Karabela as he replied.

"You are correct, Karabela. My name is Sìleas and I come from somewhere further North than here. I hope my poor English isn't hard for you to understand." He panicked for a moment. He hated to be a burden on people, especially people he didn't know well, if at all, like this golden-gazed woman. Shaking his thoughts from his head, he focused on trying to smooth over the bumps in his speech.
"I can already feel the, the hotness in the air. I can tell the Summer here will be much warmer than those at home. Whether that's a good thing or not, time will tell." he said, with a goodhearted grin tacked on the end.[/color]