gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
07-26-2016, 07:12 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2016, 08:33 PM by Creed.)
So since Azzy left, and I kinda suck at playing sassy female chars (also topped with the fact I don't really wanna play her since I have enigma), Paradox is up for adoption!

I am gonna be SUPER picky with who gets her, simply because the eldest siblings may have plots and stuff...ahem, anyway, her profile can be found Here. Her appearance is to remain the same, and I would prefer that her personality remain similar as well. She's a royal bitch, so take a look at her old threads to try and get a feel for her.

I'm looking for someone who can play her to her character. She's not a slut, and is also very selective of who she would actually breed with since the eldest siblings want only the perfect genes for the family line. She is to remain with enigma & forsaken as the three of them were close to begin with, and she often led them into their next scheme.

She was also the Heir to her father's throne during the short time Hellstrom was around and wanted to emulate him, and she disappeared during the siege, so whatever happened there is up to you. I /think/ she was gone for a year (she was almost 3, and they just turned 4 this season). This also means she wasn't around for her father's death I believe, so she can learn that from her brothers.

ALSO, I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE HER BACK IF SHE IS INACTIVE OR NOT POSTED ENOUGH! GENERALLY IF SHE DOESN'T HAVE AT LEAST A FEW POSTS A MONTH, I WILL TAKE HER BACK UNLESS YOU HAVE A VALID EXCUSE.
Code:
<b>Appearance</b>: In your own words
<b>Personality</b>: In your own words
<b>Why was she gone?</b>: Brief or detailed explanation of why she left, etc.
<b>RP Sample</b>: I want to see how you'd play her.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!