gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
07-26-2016, 08:15 PM
ooc:  sorry you got a wee bit of an emotional Raba  xD  But she cheers up quick

Finally the rain had stopped! Karabela stuck her head out from under the ledge she’d been sheltering under when the sudden rainstorm came and went just as suddenly. Cautiously she stuck her head out from under her shelter and eyed the sky as if to make sure it wasn’t waiting to dump on her the second she stepped out from her sanctuary. One paw out. Then the next. Ok, then… she shook out her coat and carried on her way up the mountain. ANOTHER MOUNTAIN UGH! Was she crazy or something? Yes, yes she was but OH WOW-

Karabela’s breath caught in her throat as she took sight of the view, the morning sun stretching over the horizon as far as the eye could see. Ok… definitely worth it. Taking a seat she let her tail wrap around her muddy paws and she took a moment to be still. “Mother… Aksel… I could really use some guidance,” she whispered, “please… what is it I’m here for? I need to know why I was spared please I need to know…” She let her words hang in the air as she quickly wiped at the tears. She could almost here her mothers voice in her head Stay…. stay strong girl. I have taught you all… a great many things. This lesson… may be heavy burden…. but you will be stronger… for it

Stronger… right. She would be. Taking a deep shuddering breath she stretched her limbs then started back up that mountain. Like hell the world was going to keep her down for long!

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king