Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
07-27-2016, 08:34 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2016, 07:32 PM by Karabela.)
Navigation - Marble Wash

Simply the act of moving was doing wonders for Karabela's mental state.  It had been far to long since she'd gone off on a tour of the lands around her and this day she opted to go north, far north.  Spring here was still cool but it was amazing how quickly spring was breaking in to the frozen landscape.  Raba flexed her toes, feeling the mud squish delightfully between them as she trotted down into the valley.  As she moved she caught the sound of a crash and laughter chiming through the valley and immediately started heading toward it.  My, my someone was having a good time.  Leaping down into a dried up riverbed she eyed the strange smoothness of the stone here, the strange patterns.  It almost stopped her in her tracks but Karabela wanted to know who was down here to.  Working her way through the twisting path of marble she caught sight of a woman with…. two strange things on her.  Spying the shattered boulder she raised a brow at the woman. "Changing the landscape are you?  Sounds like you're having a blast."

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king