size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-30-2016, 12:56 PM
I'm not a bad man even though I do bad things

Very bad things; Such horrible things

Forsaken raised a brow as his brother snapped at him. Yet ‘saken did not show anger, his words cool and collected as he answered. “I was trying to find Paradox, Enigma. She’d gone missing before the fight, or do you not remember? Maybe the fact that Squirrel kidnapped one of our siblings is lost on you as well... Or even the fact that mother is dead now too.” The brown brute gave a small shrug, not flinching as his brother’s fangs snapped shut in front of his nose.

“I’ve not seen hide nor hair of Paradox since then. By the time I’d arrived to the battlefield our pack had already lost. Tell me, brother, do you honestly think one more wolf could have made a difference? Mother told me what happened... before she took her life.” Forsaken’s golden eyes softened. Enigma was one of the rare few he’d show sympathy towards.

“You lost a lot that day, Enigma. But blaming me for it is not the path to go. Would you not rather get revenge for it? For all the trespasses against you?” Forsaken did not move, his words his only tool, his only defense from his brother’s wrath. “I am here now, Enigma... yet words mean little. Allow me to prove to you that I am here to stay, or will you not give one of the last of your blood the chance?”

"Talk," 'Think.'

But it's not quite what it seems...

Not quite what I seem...

Aw, Hell... It's exactly what it seems!