Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player

The Ooze ParticipantFamous
07-30-2016, 11:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2016, 11:35 PM by Sabine.)
"What, are you going to lick it off my fur?" Oooo, sass. She liked sass. Been awhile since she was faced with good sass. Ehrgeiz was sassy, but it was a clumsy, brutish sass and she could run circles around him with wit any day. Verbal sparring with him got old fast; it was much more fun to bait him and listen to his gears grind.

She made a disappointed noise in the back of her throat. "I was really hoping that stink was you." It was a pretty disappointing smell. Granted, the stuff that usually came out of the cans wasn't that great to begin with, but this smelled particularly odd. It was a bland, plant-y smell. Was it the weirdest thing she'd ever found in a can? Nah, she'd once found a jar (glass, not metal) with sour juice and bumpy, turd-shaped things inside. She'd been tempted to make Ehrgeiz eat them, but that seemed too cruel even for her.

"I have another," she retorted saucily, "and if you'll stand still I'll see if I can hit you with a better meal." It was kind of a lie and kind of not. She had a slew of cans and jars hoarded away and if the stranger was willing to wait, she would gladly drag one up.

TALK SHIT
[Image: bK4cZNp.png]
GET HIT