Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
07-31-2016, 08:08 AM

Karabela's mind had been ticking in all sorts of directions. For the first time in years she tugged at the threads of her mother's absence and examined the nature of the woman herself. At the moment all Raba would risk were fleeting glances. Her purpose eluded her though she was certain now she was saved to be more than just a warrior in the service of Abaven. Dare she set her eyes higher? She toyed with the idea of working toward Secondo. At the moment she didn't have enough under her belt to be considered for the rank and even then she debated if that was the proper goal. It was loftier certainly but was that really it. Maybe she was thinking to high period, who said one's purpose and importance in life was dictated by rank?

Raba reached her forelegs forward and stretched good and long as Tinaro's call for the warriors rank out. Her tail wagged lazily back and forth. Oh, now this was interesting! It'd been awhile since she'd attended a warrior meeting. Swiftly the young woman would answer the call and arrive at the, thus far, small gathering. "Hey Tinaro! How are you?"

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king