size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
08-04-2016, 06:43 PM

He remained cool, looking at the two wolves smaller than him of course. A sense of authority about him as his paws stretched into the terrain. "I couldn't give a damn about all of your petty words. At least my wolves are loyal enough to come to my calls. Sad really your family fell apart all due to a mental insane woman. " Rivaxorus hummed. His father spoke and Riv shook his head, it also looked like Xephyris had run into these two before. "You may not be near the borders but you sure are pushing it with your history. Consider this a warning, a pack stands strong strength in numbers. Lone wolves like you two don't stand a chance if you so much as think of crossing our borders. I'm not as kind as you'd like to think of me. And don't EVER compare me to my mother." he hissed hackles raised. "I could care less your business with my dad, but there's your warning."

Rivaxorus looked to his pack. He gestured his head back to pack lands. It wasn't the time to fight a couple of idiots. Riv knew he was smarter than the two of them. Calling on his pack wasn't cowardly it was more of a warning sign. He had a support group. If they so much as thought he was a push over. He'd gladly rub their noses into the dirt. He was done seeming like a push over which is what they obviously thought him as. As he left he expected his pack to follow.

-exit Riv-

"Talk" "You" Think