gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
08-04-2016, 08:07 PM

Regulus just seemed to think the entire thing was funny with the grin plastered to his face as he stared at him. She was still pretty certain he'd gone crazy as his voice drew out as he spoke. He'd go into detail explaining why he thought she was a good fit. She felt heat rising to her cheeks at his words. Faite hadn't been aware Regulus thought so highly of what she'd been up to. Admittedly half the time she'd left pack borders it'd been for her own enjoyment as well as to see if she could find new recruits for the pack. She'd known the pack needed them, but so far she'd been unsuccessful. She didn't understand how any of her actions had been anything worth such a promotion, but she wouldn't argue with him either.

"Well if you think I'll be good at it then I accept. You'll have to teach me some stuff so we can spar together. I know I need to improve." She'd say with a grin. She'd certainly do her best to be a good Alpha with Regulus when Creed stepped down. She had some big shoes to fill, but she was determined.

Walk, "Talk"
Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]