Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
08-04-2016, 09:20 PM

"OW SON OF A-" Karabela froze in her forward movement and turned to glare at her hind right leg which was now sporting a magnificent scratch along the knee where she'd miscalculated a step. Why the hell had she decided to navigate into this mess anyway? Curiosity? Stupidity? Maybe she just saw the briars and thought you know what would be a test of awesomeness? Navigating through this mess. Carefully Karabela set her hind leg back down. While others might consider night a poor time to be navigating through a patch of briar's Raba felt it was rather the perfect time as she glanced towards the sky her gaze fixing on the big dipper. She found it easier to navigate by constellations. With several points in the sky she could better triangulate her position and her direction than relying on the singular point of the sun during the day. Ok, time to keep moving. She'd suffered worse pain than this. This was nothing. Making a silent bet on how many scratches she'd emerge with she vowed to make it through this. She could make it through anything.

Movement and a yelp caught her attention. Wow, there was someone else crazy enough to be trying this stunt? Carefully, slowly Karabela threaded her way north until she came across another dark-pelted female. "Oh, hey there! I see I'm not the only one that likes to live dangerously."

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king