Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Varda
08-06-2016, 04:43 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2016, 04:44 AM by Tinaro.)

A medic the younger male seemed to be. At the thought, he didn't know too many of Abaven's healers; were there many at all? He only knew Starling, with all of his other friends being warriors. He supposed it was good to share a common interest with others, though sometimes it got a bit too competitive. He had always been below his friends, position-wise, until he decided to use his initiative. Now he was one of the highest-ranking wolves in Abaven, not that it was big deal or anything. "Yes, the lead fighter, actually," he replied, trying to appear as humble as possible. He had only had the position for a few days now; he didn't feel much like the head of anything. "My whole life. I was born here." It took him a moment to realise how long Abaven had been running, and how some packs would have faded away by now. It was all Bass' dedication and perseverance. "What about you? I think you were born here if I'm not mistaken...?"

"SPEAK"