Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Famous
08-07-2016, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2016, 07:07 PM by Peregrine.)
OOOC: Posting at work because #needs

So he wasn't the most friendly of wolves, that was fine. Peregrine could hardly expect everyone she met to be as extroverted as she was. Despite his apparent surprise at finding her there, he still came her way and delved deeper into the conversation. Perfect, Pere thought, dreading the boredom that would have resulted otherwise. He also turned down her offer of food, which earned him a "Suit yourself!" and a shrug but no further pressure because hey, she'd probably want it later.

He gestured to her odd methods of preservation and she found herself with a tight grin on her face. "Between you and me," she whispered conspiratorially, "I'm a pretty dismal hunter." Returning to her usual volume she informed him that, "The salt from the ocean water deters the meat from spoiling, though raw salt works better, and once the sun has dried it out it'll keep for longer yet. I need to make whatever I manage to catch last, so I can put up with the salty taste." After all, it was that or starve! She waited to see what he would make of this odd habit.