gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
08-07-2016, 07:59 PM
As her dark coat soaked up the water she felt consistent relief. It felt really nice and it was cooling her down fairly easily. Her ears perked as the female spoke up again and she smiled her tail wagging underneath the water.

"Much better, I wasn't expecting it to be this hot today," she replied with a smile.

She then asked her if she was related to Regulus. She must have met him before to be asking that question.

"Yes I am he would be......... Let me think a second here," she stated as she let her mind run through what was his relation.

Thinking it through with how her father used to explain it she could remember that Surreal was her second cousin. Regulus was her son which would make him her third cousin.

"He is my third cousin with how my father explained it," she replied. "Have you met him before I'm assuming?"

She was curious if she was a friend of his, from a different pack maybe? Either way Acapella was open to getting to know this women and maybe she could even make a new friend.
* Is completely Blind due to Maim by Greed, looks like her eyes are always closed. *
Acapella has a Dhole companion that is almost always with her unless stated otherwise.
Greed is allowed in any of Ella's threads regardless of the tag.