gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
08-07-2016, 09:11 PM
He truly was curious - he never heard of a thing that she was describing, and as such, it piqued his interest. How could it be used? What would be the best way of preservation? Hmm... she said three weeks, but up to six. Were there any other ways of preservation to make it longer? And trading things for meals? If she could get better at hunting, then she would be able to trade purely for profit, and putting wolves in her debt; those favors could then be called in later at future points in rough situations or something like that. It was all a very good idea, he decided, and he nodded slowly, until one word caught his attention specifically. Clay? What the hell was clay? It sounded like nothing he'd ever heard of before. "What is clay?" he questioned, brows furrowed in confusion. Still, he rather liked the way she handled this business of hers; all lessons and learning. "Perhaps I could be of assistance at some point?" he offered. It was certainly a wortwhile venture, and one he was eager to be part of.

So caught up in the interesting discussion of trade, a concept he had never before thought of, he had completely forgotten the basic introductions and whatnot. He tilted his head in acknowledgement of her words. "I am Ren Agatsuma. I currently reside in a pack called Myriad." He didn't even bother hiding the distaste from his voice as he spoke of the pack, and his ears twitched back irritably as he thought of the idiots that resided within. Of course, his sisters were also there, so they weren't all idiots... though Nixie and Kait were certainly not the brightest. They were sweet, caring, innocent and quite precious to him, but they were not the brightest. No matter; he'd protect them all the same.

When the woman gave her name, he bowed his head, and his front body in a very formal and over-the-top gesture. "It is a pleasure, my lady Peregrine," he murmured, the wicked grin on his face hidden only by his bowed head. If she was going to go dramatic on him, he would do the same to her. He was, however, completely sincere. This was an interesting diversion, and he was quite enjoying it. After another second in that position, he rose to his paws again. "I daresay think you'd be quite right. I've always found lemurs to be quite stringy, and not at all enjoyable." Okay, he couldn't really resist - he was amused, alright?

"Speech" "You"