Healer

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
08-07-2016, 11:18 PM

Much to Luck's growing anxiety the younger wolf pressed on regardless of her non-committal answer. She just wanted to be left alone with her thoughts, was that too much to ask? As it turned out, yes, it was. She dropped her gaze, feeling the nervousness quell some as she ignored the gaze of the other woman. “Maybe I am?” She mumbled, more to herself than to the newcomer. She wasn't really lost in a directional sense, but rather in the labyrinth of her own brooding thoughts.

Luck allowed her brilliant blues to slide back up briefly as the younger woman introduced herself, then followed that up with a proposition. “No!” Her normally soft and sweet voice pitched violently into a screech. She stood, stock still for a moment before breathing a sigh and clearing her throat. “I'm sorry, I mean-” She took another deep breath. “I'm Luck, that's a very nice offer but I'm not exactly eager to get to my ultimate destination.” Luck shifted nervously, gaze once more avoiding the other wolf, instead pointed directly at her paws.

speech

[Image: BNLxEGJ.png]