Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
08-08-2016, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2016, 11:11 AM by Ren.)
He would not have been bound to the pack if he did not have to be, but he could not - with the remnant of a heart he still had - turn his back on his family, on his sisters, especially after they fought for him. And so he remained, chained in place to this pack he had no desire to be in. But, it was worth it for his siblings... though if he could break the rule of Rivaxorus and make into something significantly better, he would in a heartbeat.

When Peregrine spoke again, it simply affirmed his own thoughts - clay pots (pots being the word for the holder, he assumed) were impractical if you were a loner, but would be significantly more useful if in a pack. But... it seems she did use something to carry things, and when she trailed off he found himself leaning forward slightly, head tilted and ears pricked in full curiosity. What vessel did she use to carry her goods? How effective was it? When she pulled it out, his eyes widened a bit, and he leaned forward a bit more, studying it as she spoke. It was very interesting; it had a long strap with other, smaller straps securing the what he presumed as a pouch. It was rather large, too, and so he could guess that it could hold quite a few things. No doubt, she also had the pouch segmented, so things didn't mix; as a result, she could just... carry things with her - such as that meat that was drying in the sun, or herbs, or even the clay that she mentioned, though the latter might cause a bit of a mess. But wrap it in large leaves... and then it would be practical.

He nearly moved forward to take advantage of her offer, when she tacked on something that made him lean back and laugh. "Perhaps. But I think it would be more useful if you were to tell me of another preservation method of yours, of any expire-able material that has a use. Obviously, meat. What else? Answer that and I will give you the information you seek." If she wished to barter then he would as well, and for more than looking at a bag that he would not be able to replicate the making of. Her questions were good ones, though, and he'd be more than willing to answer... once she did, of course.

"Speech" "You"