size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
08-08-2016, 03:56 PM
"Okami dear, be careful alright? Don't hurt yourself." She sighed as she watched her daughter dig around the roots of a pine tree. Her daughter, already larger then her littermates, had proven to be very intelligent. But with that intelligence came a price, and that was her difficulty of sight. They had discovered that Okami's sight was limited to a certain distance before things were distorted and blurry, which was why she was trying to teach her little snow angel how to use her nose and sharpen that sense.

It was then that Tanaraq landed on a nearby branch, the magnificent raptor appearing as if she had some news to share. "I think you have a visitor." Avalon stood, amber gaze looking towards the direction from where her companion came. "I wonder who it could be." She was curious, but the moment she heard the howl, she knew it was unfamiliar. The alphess ensured her daughter remained here until she got back, and quickly made her way to the border. Upon arriving, she'd find a brown and white female, curiosity etched into her own gaze as she stopped at the borders, a warm smile on her face. "Welcome stranger, I am Avalon, Chief of Ivalice. What brings you to our borders today?"

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!