Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium

Famous
08-08-2016, 09:09 PM
They'd been waiting for this moment for quite some time. The thought sent his stomach into a fit of butterflies, especially now that the time had come. It didn't seem any less special since it was planned - their den was certainly big enough for such activities now that they'd expanded it quite a bit, but they'd wanted to go somewhere away from the pack. They'd be alone, with no fear of being interrupted. He tried to keep the eager smile from his face as they traveled together, his flesh tingling with each touch. Her eagerness was contagious, and he found himself moving with a slight hop to his step.

Her scent didn't help him at all. It felt like someone had poured hot water all over him - he nearly panted as they walked, though it was not purely from fatigue. It was a difficult feat to resist burying his nose into her fur with each step. Feeling too excited to resist, he'd bump his snout on the lower half of her side, where her belly met her hind leg with a low chuckle. He could tease her, right? She certainly wasn't being shy about teasing him.

Luckily, it wasn't long before they reached the lake, though the journey felt like it'd taken much longer. It was a pleasant enough evening, and the sun would soon begin its descent toward the horizon. "You chose a good spot," Steel would murmur approvingly, nudging her cheek lightly. "I approve, my love."