Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
08-09-2016, 06:54 PM

Karabela nodded at Peregrine's answer. "Yea… I used to be that type to. Hell, I can't seem to stop aimlessly wandering anyway but it's nice to have a base to go back to." In some ways though she'd missed the wandering life but she was now a woman on a mission. She could no longer flit about fulfilling her desires and curiosity as she had in the past. She'd been born in Imperium, one of the most feared packs and precious lives had been sacrificed for her sake. There was a bigger purpose calling her.

"It's nice to meet you Peregrine." She chuckled at the dynamic between the two creatures even if she still wasn't quite sure what the lady-in-waiting was. "Shall I just call her Liw?" The lemur corrected her and she nodded. "Tsiry, that's a pretty name. Nice to meet you and insufferable you say? Well then! We should get along swimmingly! You see, I'm obnoxious." She winked at the ladies companion.

"Say, is there anywhere in particular you're wandering or for any reason or is 'aimless' really as aimless as it's meant to be?"

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king