size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
08-12-2016, 02:52 AM

there were no cracks to grasp or gaps to claw

If it was one thing he hated, it was the assumption that he had done something wrong when he hadn't. Liar wouldn't say he was a perfect wolf, but his morals stood to a high standard. Since his father had been a bastardly man, he held some things close to his heart. Mates, and children - that was one thing. As Abelinda came into the discussion and the pup for once his demenor broke, he let Avalon see that. A small face of concern and also disgust as he pulled back his lips. He would like to say his fair share, but he dipped his head to Avalon and would wait for her to stop speaking before he even thought about that. Abandon, hah, if she so much as stole that pup because of her own concerns he would be angry. Liar let his breathing calm, he understood after all he wasn't trusted just yet. It was no wonder he got those looks and those thoughts.

The meeting continued, and it seemed Avalon's bad mood had something to go off of. As she mentioned pups his glare sent towards Ash - the pup had disobeyed him and he already scolded her but he was glad she publicly got to see how bad it could be. Pups were pups and should remain such and play as well as hone their skills for the future. His attention back towards Avalon as the news of a possible raid came up after the other missing wolves were touched on. Ivalice was his current home, it didn't matter his thoughts or affiliations loyalty was a huge thing. That and Avalon had already proven to be more reliable than Abelinda even. Though he doubted he himself with the business of taking care of children had tried to show an effort in which he really did want to.

"I'd like to say something." Liar spoke clearly as he looked at Avalon first. "Please if any of you find my child and abelinda let me know. I know it is very wrong of me to assume she stole the child to spite me but the woman had one mission and that was to kill a certain man. I am very much under the assumption that while I devoted myself to her and our family... she took it for granted. I'm upset." his eyes flashed - a emotion not usually shown, but his kids were the most important thing in the world to him. "I want to bring my pups sibling back to them." he looked towards them all. Wondering if they agree'd or not. Giving a sigh he turned back to Avalon. "With that being said I'm done thinking over myself and I do devote myself to Ivalice as all members should while they live here. I just wanted to let you know Avalon that I am willing to do anything for the wolves here. So I'll start being more active I promise that." and the walker - never broke his promises. He took a seat again and shut his maw, trying to return to his emotionless state even if it took some time.

TAGGED // Ivalice meeting

This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.