size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
08-12-2016, 09:37 AM

The way she was so open did cause him to think she was a bit odd. Yet with all the wolves he had met to this day - walkers tended to get the short end of the stick. Her mother died at birth, and her father soon after fell off a cliff. What sort of demon hung over her head? His cousin had something wrong with him so she had taken to studying mental illness. "Actually... I visited Armai the other day about mental illness. I was worried I caught what my mother had - she practically went insane and died in a death match. I spent a majority of my life believing I wanted to be everything besides her and now I feel like I'm doing the complete opposite." Rivaxorus said as they walked. Taking in the scenery. "Do I look normal to you?" the question was oddly subjective.

"Anyway, it'll be good for you to talk about it with Armai and any future healers. Mental illness and health is just as important as physical. After all I'd hate one of our members to go unnoticed just because something doesn't click right or they hear voices." the male lowered his head, guard pulling off slightly. Talking like this did calm him down a little.

"Talk" "You" Think