gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Famous
08-12-2016, 06:21 PM

Peregrine heard the crashing approach of some creature long before she saw them, but still managed to be surprised when another young wolf came bursting blindly from the bushes and cascaded into the very pool she occupied. She sat there, wide-eyed and frozen and unable to do much of anything. Luckily for her, the male seemed to notice her after only a moment. At least he seemed just as surprised as she was! He stammered out a greeting, and by that point she had collected herself enough to reign in her own surprise. She let out a startled laugh, amused by the improbability as much as she was by his own awkward attempt at normalizing his entrance. A few different options flit through her mind, maybe 'Nice of you to drop in' or 'No, no, of course you can join in!' In the end she settled with, "Hello to you too, handsome! Here I thought this was the ladies pool, but I can dig unisex." She smiled, a sweet and prim smile with just a little bit of teeth. She hoped he was the sort who understood sarcasm or he'd probably just think she was crazy.

"Talk" "You" Think
"Tsiry"