Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
08-12-2016, 07:02 PM

The man perked up in interest at the mention of Abaven and Karabela felt a touch of pride. Was she about to recruit her first member? Well, she's at least show him where it was and let him decide for himself if it was the right place for him. Though… maybe she really ought to tell him that they were going through a bit of a phase at the moment though how would she even really explain any of that to an outsider? No, probably best to keep it to herself for awhile. "Excellent! Let's see… there are two ways to get there. One through the Stone Steppe the other through the Firefly Lake. Either of those strike your fancy?"

"A healer, huh? That's very nice! I've always found plants rather interesting but there's just so much to learn I've always been intimidated by it. My skills lie in battle. I'm a warrior." Though it was interesting he chose the word passion. She wondered if it was the word he meant and if it was well… she wasn't quite sure what her answer would be. She loved sparring but would she call fighting her passion? It wasn't so much a passion as it was part of herself. She'd been fighting as long as she could remember, always fighting, physically, mentally. It was like stating that she had a dark pelt and golden eyes. It was a facet of her being more so than an passion. Though perhaps that's what a passion was.

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king