size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-12-2016, 10:35 PM

Bass was slightly surprised that it was Karabela who approached him first. He smiled at the young woman, inclining his head towards her. His smile quickly faded though when she asked her question, a heavy sigh leaving her lips. He had been a fool to think that everyone would think that he was okay, it had been plain to see when the meeting had started. Was it right to think that the pack would just pick up where it left off, with him feeling so weary? His shoulders shrugged, silence spreading for a few heartbeats. She hadn't crossed any lines in asking, the Primo was actually glad that she had questioned his wellness. It meant that she cared, and that she was concerned for the future of both herself and Abaven. "I've... well I've been better, Raba. I know that I need to work on myself if I have any hope for this pack to once again be active and successful," he said, another puff of air leaving his lungs. "I'm so sorry if I have concerned you in any way, but... thank you for asking. Really," the pale man leaned forward and touched his nose to her shoulder, trying to show the dame that he both cared for and respected her. She had been a constant figure here since Starling had brought her home, and he was thankful for that. Her scent was usually always on the border, and he saw her many times patrolling the land. If Tinaro had not challenged for the head fighter rank, he would have given it to the wolf before him.

His golden eyes looked her up and down, and he wasn't going to lie and say that he hadn't noticed her absence. Everyone had been rather absent, but she had been traveling a lot it would seem. He remembered when he met her aunt at the borders, and how much he had strove to shown the girl that he was here for her. Had he failed in doing that? "And you, Karabela? How have you been fairing through all of this?" For the moment no one else had approached him, and he took this time to talk to her in a semi-private atmosphere.

"SPEAK!"

Art by Evelyn