gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Famous
08-13-2016, 03:17 PM
Peregrine couldn't help but grow elated in the face of this woman's enthusiasm. Many thought the idea of bartering with others was odd, or at the very least a sign of weakness. Sure, hunting wasn't her strongest suit, but that didn't mean she wasn't capable of plenty of other things! Still, it was always nice to get a little validation. Better yet, this darker damsel had already kept an eye on things. "Well in that case," Peregrine began, "I am very glad to have met you. Don't be surprised if I track you down from time to time, it's always nice to get new leads, after all." She'd had good luck with travel companions thus far, or maybe that was just the sort of wolves who lived in this realm. Yes, definitely a fine place to have ended up, she thought to herself with a smile. Karabela mentioned a pack nearby and Peregrine took note. She'd been thinking for a while now of enlisting the help of more established groups, disappointed that trade had still not found a foothold in Boreas. Well, they would just have to change that, wouldn't they? "Southeast it is! I've no where to be and no where to return to, so lead on!" She smiled and gestured dramatically towards the horizon.