Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
08-13-2016, 04:38 PM

Karabela half thought about offering to help the woman out with her injuries but she was no healer and only had a vague idea of herbs used in tending wounds. As a warrior she'd certainly been treated enough but she was wary of doing more harm than good. Beside she wouldn't even know where to find the plants, especially out in this crazy thorny laybrinth she seemed to have gotten herself into.

Raba chuckled at the woman's response. "Nice to meet you too Phim. My name is Karabela though most wolves just call me Raba." A rustle caught her attention as she turned to see a large, scarred male make his entrance. Oh now this was interesting! He looked like someone that would be fun to fight under circumstances that didn't involve getting shredded to ribbons while sparring in a thorn bush. She grinned at the man. "You think that was loud, you should hear me yodel!"

She nodded in agreement to Phim's statement. "So who might you be? Are all those scars from wandering into prickly places in the dead of night or are you some kind of warrior?"

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king