size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
08-13-2016, 06:56 PM

While she didn't like to threaten others, she felt it was something she had to do now. Especially with the disorder happening within her own pack. She was tired of being treated like a pushover, and while she lacked the confidence that Valentine so easily had, she was wise enough to accept the necessary changes to survive. Even if it meant putting her foot down on those who continously disobeyed or disrespected her words of warning. And that was starting to include her own family. That aside, she would be the leader her father was. And this would be something he would have done as well, she was sure. She listened to Peregrine's words with interest, storing thus information in her mind for later use. She would have to arrange a hunt for the larger prey, and hopefully when she informed the pack of these...trade arrangements, they'd be more eager to work together.

At the mention of caves and mountains, her ears perked up. Perhaps the mines she'd selected weren't as useless as she was beginning to think. "Well, since you mention it. One of our territories consists of a cave of sorts, created by what I assume were humans, or so my father told me. It's definitely not something made by nature or creature, and it goes rather deep. There are many things to be found, and if humans did indeed create the Mines, then I'm sure it was for reasons such as finding these jewels and metals you spoke of." Yep. She was sure they had a plethora of things to be found in there. Then at the explanation about the bag, Tanaraq nodded. "Interesting, I suppose it is quite useful...and valuable it seems." Avalon nodded in agreement. She was sure she knew where to find such things as well, one of those places might potentially be the mines...it had to be something made by humans as well, right? So what better places to look then the places that humans had inhabited? "I will keep that in mind. I'll keep your offer in mind should anyone find themselves on my bad side." She chuckled.

She thought a bit more, then decided that this was something she'd definitely want to do. It could be useful, and it could benefit them as well. And if it didn't work out, well then...that was yet to be seen. "Well, like I said. The Northern lands has many kinds of prey not found anywhere else. As I'm sure there are things found elsewhere not found up here. Have you seen a Ptarmigan? I believe they're only native to our region, they're nice and fat, and their feathers remain camouflaged to our climate." She glanced to Tanaraq, the bird giving an understanding nod before flying off into the air. "I must admit. I am very much open to the idea of trading. I think it has the potential to benefit us both, as well as forging a stronger bond between both groups in the future." She didn't know if this woman eventually planned on having more then a ragtag group of traders, but if she did plan on something more, then she hoped an alliance of sorts could be forged in the future.

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!