Rœkia T

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-13-2016, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2016, 08:10 PM by Rœkia T.)

As luck would have it Rœkia hadn't been to far away from the battlefield when Peregrine's call rang out.  She'd been skirting around the blood-stained territory on her way north to investigate some of the lands there which would be thawing with the approach of summer.  Honestly, for a moment she thought she'd heard wrong.  Peregrine was challenging for a pack?  Wolf landed on her shoulder and the speckled femme grinned mischievously.  My dear Pere what are you getting up to?  The poison master swiftly raced toward the call intent to see what he friend was getting up to and when she arrived she saw Peregrine standing with passionate confidence before a strange woman who asked what she hoped to gain with this.

Rœkia barked out a laugh.  "Isn't it obvious?  A pack of course!"  She moved to stop at Peregrine's side.  "Feeling a bit ambitious are we my dear?  If you are planning to take a pack I hope you'll consider me among its ranks."

"Talk" Wolf Think