gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Famous
08-13-2016, 08:51 PM
Knowing that Avalon's lands sat atop a mine of any sort was news enough to make Pere's ears perk atop her head. A small smile escaped her, more than she liked to let through her poker face but unrestrainable all the same. She had yet to come across any trustworthy deposits of precious metals in her travels, but knew of many wolves in the far east who considered them quite valuable. "Well, it seems my luck is growing greater and greater. A question for you now, is there anything your pack desires, anything you lack? I can keep an eye out." Was a wink too much? She winked anyways, diplomacy hardly a strong suit of hers. She had not heard of this 'Ptarmagin' she spoke of but suddenly she was quite eager to see one, possibly consume one, but she needed goods to offer in return first.

Avalon admitted openly that she would be open to the idea of trading, and Peregrine could not contain her joy, not in her eyes nor her smile nor the way her tail swayed gently from side to side. "I'm glad to hear that. I can return to your borders in a season's time with what I've found, even if it's just to check in. Is there aught else you'd ask of me before this wraps up?" She didn't want to end things prematurely, but neither did she want to linger too long on a busy woman's borders. She would be open to teaching other likeminded pack members of her ways, but didn't know exactly how to broach the subject. After all, best not to push too far with someone she didn't know well, right?