size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
08-14-2016, 03:54 PM

A low chuckle left Esa's lips as she felt Steel's nose touch her body, teasing her playfully. She loved how close they'd become, how despite the butterflies fluttering in her belly, she didn't feel shy in the least around him anymore. When he came to her side to view the lake where they would spend the night, she looked toward him with a smile as he said she had chosen a good spot. "I approve, my love." Okay, she was still getting used to that. The words still caused a thrill of excitement for her. She couldn't believe that just one person could make her feel so loved. She wasn't sure just how she had managed to charm the stoic man with her silly antics, but she felt lucky to have gained his affections. "Glad my handsome stud approves," she said, her eyes glittering mischievously as she leaned toward him to nibble on his neck.

Prying herself away from him, she bounded toward the lake, thirsty after their long travel. Feeling frisky, she waved her tail in the air, purposely spreading her scent heavily in the air around her. She glanced over her shoulder at Steel with a teasing grin, hoping that the scent of her heat got to him; she wanted him to want her more, if that was even possible. She was thoroughly enjoying this. Normally during her heat she was reserved, keeping to herself and trying her best to hide her scent. Not this time. Splashing into the water, she went in until the water touched her belly, and she lapped at the water thirstily, feeling the cooling sensation on her limbs.

Lifting her head, her emerald gaze sought out his ruby reds. "Come on, Steel, the water feels great!" she urged him, if he hadn't already decided to come after her. Hoping he would come, she crouched down slightly, waiting for him to come closer to she could splash him. She was feeling wholly playful and elated, wanting nothing more than to spend these carefree moments with him doing whatever they liked. And perhaps the water would provide a very interesting setting for them to get more intimate.

"Speak" "Listen" Think
[Image: JA7MsGH.png]