size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
08-15-2016, 09:53 PM

She watched intently the goings on around her, the woman returning a greeting to Zephyra as the large girl sat next to her. She wouldn't speak yet, but no doubt they were both thinking similar things. Her nephew had approached Peregrine with nothing but a good luck...and honestly, she knew that if it were her pack at risk, she wouldn't have been so kind. Was this overconfidence? Or was it him trying to hide his lack thereof? Was that maybe why half of his pack didn't respect him? Her gaze shifted to the insults between two of his members before they erupted into a fight of their own. And really, she was glad that her own pack hadn't erupted into that kind of chaos and discord.

She glanced at Zephyra then, wondering what the girl thought about it all. Would she try to stop the fight with her sibling? Or let it sort itself out? She knee that disagreements happened, but whatever the reason, it would sort itself out. "Zephyra, should Rivaxorus lose. You're welcome to come to Ivalice until you get back on your feet." She said it in a low tone, her gaze returning to the fight. So far, it wasn't going too well...and she could see that. "Even as his aunt, I'm afraid I have to admit he was too inexperienced for this...even now, his fighting ability is...well..." It was obvious, wasn't it? She didn't want to say more for now. But she wondered what might have happened if Zephyra had taken his place. Avalon felt she was more ambitious, determined. Would that have changed anything?

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!