Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
08-16-2016, 03:50 AM

He almost laughed as he surprised the girl. She looked almost cat-like as her tail fluffed out. He'd never seen something quite so pink, but her blue eyes and delicate skin were intriguing. It was funny that their mother could pop out something quite like her, but then again maybe that was Vereux's fault. It wouldn't surprise him if it was. Neither he or his siblings looked remotely like that. She didn't even have any markings.

She'd answer him and he'd frown. How boring. She hadn't even remotely thought about crossing? He refused to believe that. Who didn't want to go on adventures and explore? He certainly had wanted to go everywhere when he was a pup, but being sick had prevented him from doing so. Dragon had gotten to have all the fun (even though he'd gotten in trouble for it) and Kharnage still envied him. That was okay though... he was making up for it now.

"It's a shame." He'd finally answer her. "Over the borders is a lot more fun."

He was surprised when she squinted at him, like she couldn't see properly, and mentioned that he had blue eyes like Lykos. He could barely contain his scowl at this. Out of all his siblings he looked like Lykos the most and that bothered him. Once he might have been proud that he was almost identical to his larger brother, but now it just brought him irritation. To his pleasure though he found himself much better looking and believing he'd inherited more of the Ancora genes than Lykos had so that helped curb the anger.

"I'd like to say my eyes are prettier." He'd say, only sort of jokingly. "That and I'm far better looking. Less of a prude too."

Walk, "Talk" Think

Warning: Most of Kharnage's posts are rated M for mature language.
[Image: pQOAuA2.png]
[Image: 0GsPiXm.png]