gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-16-2016, 06:35 PM

Renhett was instantly met with zest. The woman greeted her and got straight to asking questions. As Renhett automatically went to inspect her, she already noticed a few things. Her scent, acquired on her tongue, was mixed with a companion more or less a big cat from her experience. The looks of Armai's eyes - she was blind, but had no problem moving about, Renhett deducted she either was a quick learner or had been blind for quiet some time. After the lady had asked how much she knew about healing, Renhett couldn't help but to let out a soft chuckle half of a snort.

"That's a very subjective question, but I'd like to say I've come a long way with herbs. You see my main skills lie in what cannot be seen. I spent a majority of my life treating mental illness, and making sure wolves knew how to handle stresses in their lives." Renhett explained with a flick of her tail. She was constantly looking around her and inspecting Armai. As she usually did with other wolves. "I came to Myriad because Rivaxorus is a distant cousin of mine, he's actually named after my grandmother." She smiled a little. She hoped that being here would be worth her time.

"Talk"