gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-16-2016, 08:28 PM
teach me gently how to breathe
Solveiga could tell that this man wasn't happy. Maybe she was naive, like some innocent little child, but all she truly wanted was for everyone to be happy. She knew everyone couldn't be happy all the time, but she wanted them to at least have the ability. This man seemed like he hadn't smiled in a long time. And suddenly, Solveiga felt the urge to make it her mission to bring a smile out of Zell. But that could take a lot of time, and might not even work. She sighed a bit at his words and pushed herself up into a sitting position as well. "You're never stuck anywhere, take it from me," she said. "I basically became a whole new person during these last few seasons. It's never too late to make a new life for yourself." With this, she gave Zell a harmless nudge with her shoulder, smiling encouragingly at him.

"Of course, you don't have to believe a word I say," Solveiga said, shrugging and getting to her feet. She stepped forward a bit, submerging her front paws in the water and watching the waves push and pull at the sand underneath. "But I can tell you're tired of being miserable. So why not change it?"