Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-17-2016, 02:44 AM

Surprised filtered onto her face as the woman half chuckled and half snorted. Curiosity piqued now and Armai couldn't help but wonder what was so amusing to the other female. She tried desperately to understand, but in the end her effort was futile. She let it go and instead listened as Renhett explained what she excelled in. She was more than pleased to hear that the woman was more skilled with mental illnesses. It was funny because Riv had only recently come to her with a worry and she realized she could learn a lot from this woman if she was true to her words. Armai hadn't had a chance to really deal with anyone that suffered in the mind and if Riv was right about her suspicions she wanted to be able to help him as much as she could. If Renhett was able to help her with that then she would certainly be better off.

"I think you'll be a healthy addition to the pack then, Renhett." She said softly. She hoped her assumptions were correct. "I'm unfortunately not very skilled when it comes to mental illnesses so maybe you could teach me a thing or two."

She was surprised to hear that She and Riv were related. An ear flicked backwards as she thought about it and in the end she definitely liked the idea. She knew Riv had family here in Myriad, and some in Fiori as well, but the more that ended up in his pack with him would possibly help him feel better. Family seemed very important to him and perhaps Renhett would also be able to help him out with his marriage troubles. But first she needed to "see" a few things.

"You say you're skilled with mental illnesses, but what do you know of herbs? If I were to pull a few plants from my storage would you be able to identify them with your eyes closed?" She knew sight was important for identifying herbs, but for her she wasn't granted the luxury. She'd grown to recognize them by scent alone and was rather skilled in picking out the differences. She doubted Renhett would ever lose her sight, but the ability to pick them out in such a fashion was a good skill to learn.

Walk, "Talk" Think "Nox"

[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.