Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
08-17-2016, 10:19 AM

Ganta gave a grateful nod when Avalon spoke; she wouldn’t judge him based on his father’s actions and, for that, the young man was grateful. He would need to prove his loyalty and work hard if he wished to remain; something that could be expected of any pack wolf, in all honesty. The young man tipped his head. “I thank you Miss Avalon. I promise that I will work hard to prove myself. I also understand that things within a pack can be tough, particularly for a leader, but I’m sure you’ve got a good head on your shoulders. With age comes wisdom after all.” Ganta gave her a small smile. It wasn’t just a mere compliment, but something he truly believed in.

The young man shifted, his ghostly eyes remaining fixed upon the woman beforee him. “Miss Avalon...” The young man mused. “If I may be so bold... Do you know why your pack has fallen so quiet?” His brows furrowed. “Are others... Taking advantage of that kindness? Getting a free ride?” Ganta wasn’t necessarily trying to start trouble, but he didn’t want to see his new home be a ghost town either.

"Talk" "You" Think