Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-18-2016, 08:56 AM

She still couldn't see anyone, but the scent was getting stronger. The small woman tried to arch her neck, lifting her head as high as she could, but some of the ferns and larger shrubs were still blocking her view. Maybe if she kept moving, she might find a spot from which she could see the other creature here in the gulley with her. She was just preparing to take her first step when she felt something, specifically a nose, bumping against her flank. Solveiga yelped softly at the same time the other woman did, and she turned to face her. Her blue eyes met a matching pair, and she couldn't help but laugh shyly as the woman tried to apologize. "No, no," she said quietly, putting on a friendly smile. "It's alright. I didn't know you were so close either, I can hardly see a thing through all this foliage," Solveiga said.

She reached out with a paw to temporarily flatten a couple of plants that were still obstructing her view, and then she smiled more brightly. The other woman was a few inches taller, but that was no surprise. The sand colored girl was used to looking up at people. She wagged her tail gently as she noted the smell of herbs on the fur of this other woman. Was she a healer too? "Any chance you're on an herb hunt like me?" Solveiga asked. That would be convenient. This woman was older than Solveiga, which meant she might know more about herbs. Solveiga never passed up the chance to learn something new. "My name is Solveiga, by the way. Solveiga Derus." Her smile grew a bit more bashful as she introduced herself to the stranger.

"Talk" "You" Think